Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Senioritis, Day 1

Hey! Long time no see, eh? I'm really excited to (finally) start working on this body I've had laying around for 4(??) years! The reason I'm going with a stablemate and not something bigger is because, as you might or might not expect, the typical high school workload is intense, even for a second semester senior. That's why I'm probably going to call him "Senioritis," because I'm already into college (whoo!). Y'all probably remember the feeling in your senior year. Anyways, I'm taking a fairly relaxed approach to this guy, since I just want to have fun with this. 

Not necessarily poised for the camera, but I wanted to document my first coat! 

Interestingly enough, I haven't really completed any models since my latest (and first) NaMoPaiMo (2020), which I pin mostly on the tedium involved in pastelling. That's why I've decided to take a smarter approach and start with acrylics. All that aside, I can't wait to start on my second NaMoPaiMo model (my first was LabRat). And, if I like him enough at the end, I might bring him to my dorm as a fun tchotchke :) 


Also, how's your NaMoPaiMo going, if you're taking part? I'd love to hear! See you guys in a bit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment