Monday, February 14, 2022

Okay, So Maybe I'm Procrastinating

I'm not really one for sports, so I got up to the halftime show yesterday and pretty much called it quits and moved into more important things, like painting plastic (duh) Senioritis is probably ready for pastels now, but I don't want to go through the trouble of putting on my respirator to work with pastels, sealing, and doing that whole number all over again. I probably did that at least 20 times on LabRat, after all. All that said, this is what I signed up for, and I'm not trying to complain. That aside, here's last night's progress: 

I've started another project (but it's a small one, so that's fine, right? 😅) 

 

Aaaaand I decided to try and pull out an older test piece I've been fiddling around with. Only now did I remember I forgot to thin my oils! No wonder they weren't working like I thought I remembered... Maybe later (if the oils ever dry), I'll show you guys my next coat! 

Plus, I'm nearly ready to start filling in those ugly lines on WC! 

Also, and I don't seem to have a video of it, but I finally decided to start adding color to Sir/Madam Unnamed Medallion! It's faint, but I'm trusting the process. 
Now that that 20-page paper is in, I should (hopefully) be able to spend a bit more time working on Senioritis! Anyways, how's your NaMoPaiMo project going, if you're doing one this year? 


No comments:

Post a Comment