Monday, December 16, 2019

Pilot

Hi, y'all! Some of you may recognize me from Instagram (@AllOrNadaStudios), Snupps (also @AllOrNadaStudios), or simply from Region Nine Live Shows, or, maybe, you've never heard of me, in which case, welcome! A little bit about me: I've been collecting since late 2016, I live show (Halter, for the time being, but I hope to branch out in the near future), and I ride horses in real life (Eventing and USPC, to be specific). In addition to Live Showing, I also make Documentation, which I charge very little for (on average, $0.75/full-color, multi-photo comprehensive reference card). I have two adorable mutts, who may or may not make a few cameos here and there on my page, Barry-Bob and Greta Gertrude II (why they have those names still baffles me). Anyway, I won't keep y'all here too long, I just wanted to briefly introduce myself. I hope y'all have a wonderful rest of your day, and expect some more content soon! What do you want to see? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment