Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Collector Club Appreciation, Round Two

What's up? This is my first official blog post, I hope y'all like it :) As many of you know, Breyer's Collector Club just offered their Collector Club Appreciation models up last Wednesday, which caused quite the kerfuffle. It's crazy that they sold out in under a half an hour! Luckily for me (although others weren't nearly as excited), they opened up round two, which, I believe was open until Monday (yesterday, at the time of this post). Of course, I had to snag one. Upon messaging Breyer about when to expect the "Regular Line" models, they told me that they should ship as they regularly would, and, of course, the new Appreciation Models won't ship until May (not in time for neither Sea to Bay nor MAR, but oh well). I'm curious to know who y'all got! In the meantime, I'll show you who I'm expecting at my doorstep in the near future:
Image result for breyer minstrel"
Minstrel, 2019 Holiday Horse 
(I'm still confused as to why, logically, I should have bought her, because I already have enough OFP Stock Horses 🤣)
Image result for breyer lv integrity"
LV Integrity
Image result for breyer hackney and foal"

We're also faced with another pressing question: who will be glossed? Thus far, Breyer has told us that we can expect a glossy Khalid, King, and LV Integrity, but who are the other three? Now, of course, I don't know who they would be, but here are my guesses: 
Also, although I highly doubt this would be the case, a Protocol Gift Set would be cool! 

Who did you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment